There are seven windows in the church. Two of these are clear leaded windows and five are made of beautiful painted glass. They are believed to be by Marechal and Champigneulle of Metz being brought to Goostrey around 1870.The north and south windows are of a uniform dimension 1.5 metres wide by 2.9 metres in height. The scenes are enhanced by rich crimson highlights and the East Window is especially effective when it is floodlit from behind.The two south windows are presently being fully restored requiring their complete removal to a studio in Bolton where missing and damaged glass is being replaced, the leadwork renewed and new external protection fitted.This work has been made possible by two generous donations from parishioners.
This is a rural scene of Galilean countryside, featuring an olive tree and several sheep. The star of Bethlehem is shining and the Angel Gabriel appears to a group of surprised shepherds.
The young Jesus is shown seated on the knee of his mother, Mary. Joseph is beside them and they are accompanied by the young John the Baptist
Behind the altar is a striking representation of the Crucifixion. The disciple, John can be seen with Mary, the mother of Jesus. Mary Magdalene is shown grieving at the foot of the cross
This depicts the incident where Jesus appears to frightened soldiers after the resurrection.
The risen Jesus is shown appearing to Mary Magdalene in the garden as she seeks to touch him.